The FIT Movement has implemented the following policy to help stop the spread of COVID-19. and to ensure that we operate within Government and our Governing Body’s guidelines. Although we cannot guarantee complete protection against the virus, we can all do our best to help minimise risks and protect one another.
We require all clients who train in-person to abide by the below guidance at all times in order to continue training with us. This policy applies to attending appointments at Barefoot Physio Clinic, as well as any other venue to the extent where applicable.
Please ensure that you adhere to the following:
- If you suspect that you have COVID-19 symptoms, or you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms, then we ask that you postpone your appointment and follow the current government guidelines.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms then we would ask that you do not attend your appointment, but inform us immediately and follow government guidelines regarding self isolating.
- Similarly if you are returning from abroad and self-isolating, please do not attend your appointment.
- Please do not attend your appointment until the allotted time. Please wait outside the venue until then. You will be collected for your appointment.
- Hygiene and cleaning – Use the alcohol gel when entering the Clinic – it will be located to the left as you enter the building.
- Attend your appointment “gym ready” – Please come to the Clinic “gym ready” in your exercise clothes. Only bring with you what you will need for your workout to save getting changed at the venue. The shower facilities / toilet are not available at the present time. Please also note that no sweat towels are allowed to be used/brought into the venue.
- Use of toilets – If you do need to use the toilet facilities at the Clinic, please ensure that you use the disinfectant wipes available to clean all points of contact where you have touched surfaces and then dispose of them in the bin provided.
- Bring a pre-filled bottle of water with you.
- Social distancing – We expect everyone to keep a minimum 2-metre distance throughout the session. Do not cross into another person’s space/ equipment areas at any point.
- Use of kit – All kit will be cleaned before your appointment and set out ready. You will need to pick up your own kit rather than it be handed to you and clean it down after the session.
Thank you for your understanding.
Despite these new ways of working out, you will still enjoy a good training session.
We look forward to seeing you again.
First published on 2020-09-04