As we get older our bodies go through physical changes as certain hormone levels decrease + we start to go through menopause.
Unpredictable mood swings, weight gain, bloating, headaches + head fog + feeling stressed can be some of the symptoms we experience at this time + it’s no fun!
However, did you know that with the correct nutrition + exercise program you can reduce these symptoms + help your body feel nourished, restored + prepared for the physical changes ahead?
Learn how to recalibrate your body at this special life phase with our Body Rebalance Program.
The Body Rebalance Program has been specifically designed for women in their 40s + 50s to support them with the knowledge, nutrition + an effective exercise plan to help bring your hormones back into balance, get more vitality in your life + your body back into shape.
To learn more, contact The FIT Movement today to find out how we can help you.
"I have just finished the [Body Rebalance] program and feel the best I have in years - just brilliant. Not only physically but mentally as well. I have learnt so much about myself, my body and lifestyle choices which can/do impact on positive or negative ways upon my overall well being. It has meant that I had to make quite a lot of changes to my exercise regime, life style and work/life balance. However, Wendy was there to support, encourage and motivate me every step of the way in a non judgemental manner. The way the course has been designed meant changes were gradually introduced. These changes have now become a permanent fixture in my life not some passing phase. In the end I have exceeded my goal of 12lbs weight loss without once feeling hungry. I have also reduced pain relief medication and feel strong and fitter in so many ways - result! If you are willing and motivated to make changes I can't recommended the course enough."Andrea
Wondering how this works?
Enrol in our 12-week 1:1 program and here’s what you get.
- A thorough personalised assessment – a complete assessment of where you are in terms of your fitness and energy levels. We’ll also consider your physical + emotional wellbeing, plus nutritional needs (equally important), so I can understand what you need support with most
- 11 weekly sessions that are designed to support you regain your energy, strength + feel-good factor week on week
- Suggested quick-prepare meal ideas to help nourish your body
- A weekly 15-minute laser session by Skype / phone if you hit a sticky patch and need help to get unstuck in a flash.
- Most importantly, an experienced peri-to-menopause coach to support you throughout.
Please also refer to the FAQs at the bottom of this page.
Appointments take place at The Barefoot Physio Clinic, 15 Bartholomew Street East, Exeter, EX4 3BG and The FIT Movement Studio in Teignmouth.
Meet Your Instructor
Founder and Director of the FIT Movement, mum of one and always up for a new physical challenge, since 2014 Wendy has dedicated her practice to working with pregnant, postnatal and peri-to-post- menopausal women. The FIT Movement’s purpose is to help women get curious about their health and to learn how to look after their bodies through education, better movement and good nutrition. You can find out more about Wendy here.